The Meeting Room faces onto Shaftesbury Square & Bradbury Place, and is light & airy.
The room features a large meeting table reclaimed from the old bank, with matching up-cycled & donated chairs, as well as a two-seater couch. It is right beside the Rehearsal Room and has a serving hatch into the kitchen.
There are toilets on this level.
We also have: Performance Spaces, Office Spaces, Meeting Rooms & Recording Studios. Email for Details, Questions or Bookings: email@example.com
- Size: 4m x 4m & 2.5m high
- Windows: 3 large windows – single glazed
- Furniture: Large table, 6 chairs & two-seater couch
- Plugs: Multiple plug points
- Internet: Fast WIFI throughout building
- Ceiling: Standard suspended ceiling with fluorescent lights
- Facilities: There are three toilets & a kitchen on this level
- Accessibility: There is a lift to the second floor from the stage door. Accessible bathroom is on the First Floor
- Equipment: TVs, Projectors, Cameras & Front of House Staff are available upon request.