The Rehearsal Room is on the second floor of Accidental and is the second largest space in the building.
It features large windows facing onto Shaftesbury Square and a waxed wooden floor. It is a curved room, that is highly flexible and has been used for rehearsals, meetings, castings and even baby showers.
There are toilets & a kitchen on this level.
We also have: Performance Spaces, Office Spaces, Meeting Rooms & Recording Studios. Email for Details, Questions or Bookings: email@example.com
- Size: 15m long, 4-7m wide & 2.5m high.
- Windows: 6 large windows – triple glazed
- Entrances: Two doors into the room that are each 78cm wide & 205cm high
- Plugs: Multiple plug points throughout the room
- Internet: Fast WIFI throughout building
- Ceiling: Standard suspended ceiling with fluorescent lights
- Seating: 12 Chairs (additional seating can be added)
- Facilities: There are three toilets & a kitchen on this level
- Accessibility: There is a lift to the second floor from the stage door. Accessible bathroom is on the First Floor
- Equipment: Tables, TVs, Projectors, Cameras & Front of House Staff are available upon request.